Bionic Glove Technology Europe Ltd. submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, in accordance with the laws of England.
In the event of any goods being offered for sale at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to withdraw the items from sale, at any point prior to shipping. We will contact you if such a situation arises. We will also contact you should additional postages charges apply for any order.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
VAT will be automatically added to your order and will be charged at the current UK rate of 20%.
UK VAT Number: 926 6257 05
- All Bionic gloves are warranted against material defects or workmanship for a period of 60 days from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is only valid with original receipt of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, negligence or alteration to the product are not covered under the Bionic warranty.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Please telephone our Bionic Customer Service Department on 01625 261066 or use the form on our Contact page clearly stating “Warranty Claim” in the message and including your order number to receive a return authorization number (RA number) and further instructions.
Pack your product and use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure safe delivery. Bionic is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please include the following information in your package:
- Bionic return authorization number
- Your name, address, day time phone number and e-mail address (if applicable)
- Reference your assigned RA number on the outside of your package. Failure to do so may cause a delay in processing your claim.
- Copy of original proof of purchase (receipt).
For any additional assistance or further explanation of this policy or process please contact 01625 261066 and one of our representatives will kindly assist you.
Acknowledgement of Order
- We will acknowledge all orders by e-mail, unless your email address has been entered incorrectly which may ultimately lead to a delay in dispatching your order.
- You must ensure that you type your e-mail address correctly, as the order confirmation e-mail is sent automatically and won't get to you if you make a spelling mistake.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged for the cost of the goods plus the respective postage charges whilst your order is being processed. Once your payment has been authorised then your order has been accepted and the goods will be shipped, usually within 24 hours of receipt.
- Any e-mail, on-screen receipt or other acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the e-mail or the receipt.
- Bionic Glove Technology Europe Ltd reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- All goods remain the property of Bionic Glove Technology Europe Ltd until paid for in full.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you receive your goods.
- If the goods have already been despatched they must be returned to us in an unused condition.
- To cancel an order please use the form on our Contact page clearly stating “Order Cancellation” in the message and include your order number.
- In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about our site or service, please use the form on our Contact page and we will attempt to remedy the situation.
- We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five days and resolve them within a further seven days.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
All images are for illustrative purposes only, colours may vary slightly from those shown. All images on this site were prepared by Bionic Glove Technology Europe Ltd, and may not be used by any third party without consent.
We reserve the right to publish the names and location of any competition winners.
Logos and Trademarks
All trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of Bionic Glove Technology Inc, Bionic Glove Technology Europe Limited and its partners.